Sunday, June 7, 2009

LIFE'S GOING ON

It's been about 6 month since I finished my AUSMAT program in INTEC last year and I absolutely don't wanna wait to start my class back. Yuhuu.. Welcome back to school!! Sometimes I couldn't believe that I'm 20 right now and going to study bachelor's degree. By being offered to study in IIUM (or well-known as UIA) starting this July, I think I'm really pleased to hold the pen back, writing some notes and get to know new friends from nationwide. Like Malay proverb 'Bagai sirih pulang ke gagang', it doesn't matter for me to study in UIA as an Islamic-oriented university in Malaysia though I always have a dream to study in USM or UKM in science course. It's interesting for me to learn or sit for Arabic test back. When talking about my destiny for not having the chance to study degree in Australia anymore, just let it go. Let bygone be bygone. I've to gain my spirit and to be strong and well-motivated to go on with my own life.
I miss the circumstances built in Izzuddin. And I really hope to get it back once I step up into the University. 28th June 09 might become one of memorable days in my life. I pray to Allah that everything's going well. No flight for sure, my family and I decide to have a night before the day we'll be leaving to Gombak by car. Goodbye University of Sydney, Monash University, University of South Australia and Curtin University, perhaps the road I've taken doesn't bring me to there. UIA, I'll be there!!

International Islamic University Malaysia

Sekolah Izzuddin Shah, Ipoh

Sekolah Kebangsaan Taiping

2 comments:

  1. assm,i'm wan khaidir, an ausmat 20 student at intec, i want to ask u some questions, if u don't mind.
    1) does mara still sponsor ur study in UIA afterward?
    2) what happen to unlucky ausmatian who don't manage to get the place in any local university?
    3) do you need to payback the scholarship?
    hope u will reply...
    thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wankede.. I can answer ur question.
    MARA or JPA can still sponsor u if i failed to meet uni requirement. ur result should not too worse. depend or ur sponsor.

    question no 2.. ambik course ape2 kat kolej swasta. maybe xde dpt sponsor dah...

    xpyh byr balik scholarship kalo xfly sbb ttentu..
    1. lepas sponsor requirement, but x lepas uni requirement.. slalunya bdk farmasi or medik..
    2. result sikit2 je nak lepas... then smbung kat IPTA je..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...