Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Commitment towards Excellence



Emceeing is really exciting actually. I gotta have a chance to project my true voice through that job. Though it was freakin' nervous but it started to be enjoyable after a few moments. Pronunciation must be perfect so that the event seems to be nice. Thanks to kak Nali and br. Azwadi, u guyz really taught me to become a good emcee. The day - closing ceremony of 1st National Pharmacy Quiz 2009 (4th October 09) made me wake up n realize how hard it is actually to become a good emcee. But the important thing is - don't forget to put pantun in ur malay emcee script version. huhu.

Next task on this week, Community Out-Reach Program (CORP) waits for us for sure. I really hope my group can do it well. To be frank, i hate to see people n take their time as i hate to spend my time for unknown person. But i have to admit that this job is important for my study. Bukit Goh, Kuantan will be my destination this coming saturday to see people in that rural area to survey regarding pharmaceutical health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...