Friday, December 18, 2009

From Kuantan with Love




























Pharmily Day 09 in Kuantan, Pahang vs Perbarisan Tamat Latihan Tentera Darat Diraja Malaysia dan Maritim in Tanjung Pengeling, Johor. I couldn't choose both as it runs on the same date - 19th December 09 (Saturday). My family is in en route from KL (my sister's house) to Johor for sure, when this blog is updated. After about 5 months being recruited or trained to become a Maritim officer in the near future, my big brother is gonna finish his 'cruel moments' by tomorrow as the training session will be officially closed. While I'm in Kuantan to attend a special event organised by IIUM pharmacy students tomorrow, I can just wish all the best to my respected brother and welcome to your new journey as u really wish to be before.


I'm also welcoming him to Kuantan as he'll be placed temporarily for several months in Pusat Penguatkuasaan Maritim Kuantan branch. For me, he's such an inspiration for me to stand on my own feet. All the best to him again and at the same time I hope the pharmily day will be exciting and running succesfully tomorrow. Can't wait to come and join tree planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...